1. The promoter of this competition is Volcano Europe SPRL/BVBA (Philips).
2. Entry to the competition is open only to fellows of interventional cardiology excluding physicians who have ongoing contracts with Philips.
3. By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. To enter, send the case presentation of minimal 10 slides to email@example.com.
5. By accepting this prize, you are agreeing to present the case during EuroPCR in publicity without additional compensation. The winner’s appearance at EuroPCR may be filmed and the material may be used by Philips for scientific and commercial purposes globally.
6. Entries should be submitted by 12 am on Friday 1 February 2019.
7. Only one entry per person is permitted.
8. Philips reserves the right to disqualify or reject any entry we believe to be in conflict with our competition or not made in good faith or on other reasonable grounds.
9. Cash alternatives are not offered in respect of any prizes.
10. Philipsclinical board will choose a winner and the results are final.
11. Notification shall be sent to competition participants by email no later than February 22nd.
12. Prizes must be claimed within 4 weeks of the date of notification. All rights to prizes not claimed within this period shall be lost. Prize winners may need to verify their proper identity before claiming prizes. Prizes are personal and not transferrable.
13. All submissions become Philips property and may be used by Philips for scientific and commercial purposes.
14. No correspondence, except for notification of prizes, shall be entered into.
15. Philips may cancel or amend the terms of this competition at any time by publishing notice of the relevant details.
16. Philips shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform.
17. These terms and conditions will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of
18. Philips will use your personal data provided to administer this competition and for the purposes stated herein.